D365 FO: Business Event (Error/Issue - "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send")

 


Hello folks, While working a few days back with the Business Event in one of the virtual machine of dynamics 365 connection operations I had encountered an Issue and I'm sure most of you have had this kind of issue before with your business event system.

My business event was simple and straight – Using OOB business event when someone posts the customer payment, I need to get the email trigger. That’s all!! 😊

But when I activated the specific business event, supplying power automate artifacts(GUID), and upon posting the AR payment – I received an error – “The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.






 We all know it must be something to do with .Net version or sometimes few protocols/certificate issues. And we write the below piece of code to get rid of the error:

ServicePointManager.SecurityProtocol = SecurityProtocolType.Tls12 | SecurityProtocolType.Tls11;

 However, we CAN’T write this line in our situation here. So, what NEXT!

Below is what I did to Resolve in my VM (*I know it's not great to use the Regedit – and you may loose your application if you mistype/incorrect entries.)

Set the SchUseStrongCrypto registry key as follows, save below code to forceTLS1.2.reg and run it:

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 (WIN+R – RegEdit)

 

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319]

"SchUseStrongCrypto"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\.NETFramework\v4.0.30319]

"SchUseStrongCrypto"=dword:00000001

 

 

Good Day! 😊 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Identifying the characteristics of a particular service based company and matching them to the needs of the site in question will allow the business owner is make an informed decision of the merits of the chosen service. appdupe review

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site. cbd oil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site Business

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for providing the workaround solution based on your experience. Power apps solutions

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.